Apply directly to the scalp 2-3 times a week or as needed. For best, results apply to a clean scalp and massage for one minute.
Hair & Scalp Nourishment Oil
This is a biotin-enriched herbal hair and scalp nourishment oil. It quickly penetrates the cuticles and the scalp. The Herbal Hair Nourishment Oil is cold-infused with herbs and organic sulfur. This improves the health and growth of your hair and scalp. This oil will calm a dry, itchy, and inflamed scalp with just one use.
Beneficial Oils of this biotin herbal hair and scalp nourishment oil:
- Avocado Oil– High in natural fatty acids, such as oleic acid, that help to repair the hair cuticle and prevent breakage.
- Rice Bran Oil– Contains a lot of linoleic acid and y-oryzanol compounds, which help stimulate the production of new hair follicles.
- Grapeseed Oil– Contains vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid, and OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins/procyanidins), all necessary for healthy hair growth.
- Jojoba Ester– Mimics sebum and stimulates circulation in the scalp, nourishing and strengthening the hair follicles to grow – promoting hair growth and thickness.
Jojoba Esters, Avocado Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Nettles, Hibiscus, Horsetail, Bamboo, Sage, Peppermint, Lavender, Rosemary, Marshmallow, Passionflower, Chamomile, Sea Buckthorn, Carrot Seed Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, Biotin Liposomes, Linoleic Acid (Omega 6), Linolenic Acid (Omega-3), Ceramide, Allantoin, Coenzyme Q10, Organic Sulfur, Vitamin E, Rosemary Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil
- Sea Buckthorn- has a high concentration level of omega-7, or palmitoleic acid, which strengthens hair, lengthens the anagen cycle (growth cycle), and reduces scalp inflammation.
- Biotin Liposomes- Improves hair density (increased hair density by 9% in men and 16% in women subjects in clinical) studies and normalizes the ratio of anagen and telogen hair growth phase.
- Carrot Seed Oil- Contains essential vitamins and minerals for healthy hair growth, helps to strengthen hair to prevent breakage, and improves hair texture and shine.
- Broccoli Seed Oil- High concentration of erucic acid (Omega-9 fatty acid), which strengthens cuticles, giving a glossy shine to hair. It is anti-aging by promoting ceramide production.
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)- Repairs hair and provides hydration and moisture to the roots of hair.
- Linolenic Acid (Omega-3)- Activates hair growth cells and reduces inflammation.
- Oleic Acid- Helps strengthen hair, smooth split ends, and prevents further damage.
- Ceramide- Strengthens damaged, brittle hair. Maintains hair structure and integrity.
- Allantoin- Keratolytic action (breaks down and softens the outer layer of skin) allows better penetration of active ingredients and improves moisture to treat or prevent a dry and itchy scalp.
- Coenzyme Q10- Increases cellular energy and blood flow to support the energy demands of hair follicles. Stimulates the gene that produces different hair keratins, like those slowly produced during aging.
- Organic Sulfur- Increases hair density, lengthens the growth cycle, and has keratolytic properties to improve scalp conditions.