Customer Rewards Points Program
Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend on products in our store!
You can redeem your points at a rate of 20 points which equals $1. So if you spend $80 in our store you will get 80 points which equals to $4 off your next order and can be applied as a discount even during a sale and for orders that qualify for free shipping.
You can view your accumulated points by:
- Logging into your account
- Click on “My Account” to view your earned points.
You can redeem points you have earned by:
Logging into your account; while placing your order you will be able to view your current balance of reward points. If you wish you may be able to redeem your points during check out or save them for future use.
Points cannot be applied to previous orders or to orders that have already been submitted.
- Points may only be earned or applied for orders originating from the Komaza Care’s website.
- Points are awarded based on the Subtotal or Discounted Subtotal of an order and are not issued for shipping or sales tax which may apply to an order.
- Points cannot be used to pay shipping or sales tax on a future order.
- Customer Rewards points have no cash value.
- Customers may choose to apply point discounts to orders during the checkout process. We are unable to apply point discounts to orders after they are submitted.
- Komaza Care reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the Customer Rewards Program, or add program rules, regulations, terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, imposing time limits and changes in point values, rewards and reward levels without prior notice.
- Points will expire 24 months from date earned. We will try our best to inform you via e-mail prior to points expiration.
- You must have a minimum of 20 points available to be able to apply to your current order.
- Points awarded to one Account holder may not be transferred or used to benefit another customer or party.
- Any evidence of fraud or attempted fraud by or on behalf of a customer shall void all points earned by that customer.